Uncle Iroh is a fictional character whom you will come across in Nickelodeon’s animated television series Avatar: The Last Airbender. Uncle Iroh was popular amongst people for his words of wisdom that were mostly meant for his nephew Zuko throughout the series. He used to constantly encourage Zuko to boost his self-confidence and teach him how to believe and trust in himself. He also taught nephew that you should not hesitate to ask for help.
Uncle Iroh encourages Zuko to make the best of life wherever he is. He believed that whether you want to be present there or not doesn’t change matter, life will go on as it is. On this site, we have brought you some of the best Uncle Iroh quotes that will teach you different ways to deal with the difficulties of life.
Uncle Iroh Quotes
1) A man needs his rest.
2) Follow Your Pasion and Life will Reward you.
3) FAILURE IS ONLY THE OPPORTUNITY TO BEGIN AGAIN.
4) It’s easy to do nothing but it’s hard to forgive.
5) When we hit out lowest point we are open to change.
6) IT IS IMPORTANT TO DRAW WISDOM FROM MANY DIFFERENT PLACES.
7) Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not.
8) Forgiveness is the first step you have to take to begin healing.
9) GOOD TIMES BECOME GOOD MEMORIES, BUT BAD TIMES MAKE GOOD LESSONS.
10) Sharing tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life’s true delights.
11) Sometimes the best way to solve your own problem is to help someone else.
12) DESTINY IS A FUNNY THING. YOU NEVER KNOW HOW THINGS ARE GOING TO WORK OUT.
13) SOMETIMES, THE BEST WAY TO SOLVE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS IS TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE.
14) HOPE IS SOMETHING YOU GIVE YOURSELF. THAT IS THE MEANING OF INNER STRENGTH.
15) I was never angry with you. I was sad, because I was afraid you’d lost your way.
16) BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, ADMIRAL. HISTORY IS NOT ALWAYS KIND TO ITS SUBJECTS.
17) It is usually best to admit mistakes when they occur, and to seek to restore honor.
18) Protection and power are overrated, I think you’re very wise to choose happiness and love.
19) Many things that seem threatening in the dark become welcoming when we shine light on them.
20) You have light and peace inside of you. if you let it out, you can change the world around you.
21) PRIDE IS NOT THE OPPOSITE OF SHAME, BUT ITS SOURCE. TRUE HUMILITY IS THE ONLY ANTIDOTE TO SHAME.
22) WHILE IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO BELIEVE IN ONESELF, A LITTLE HELP FROM OTHERS CAN BE A GREAT BLESSING.
23) In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself, that is the meaning of inner strength.
24) While it’s always best to believe in one’s self, a little help from others can be a great blessing.
25) IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO LOOK INWARD AND START ASKING YOURSELF THE BIG QUESTION: WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?
26) If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.
27) You must never give in to despair, Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts.
28) You have to look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself.
29) It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale.
30) THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A LIFE OF PEACE AND PROSPERITY. I SUGGEST YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT IT IS YOU WANT FROM YOUR LIFE.
Also Check Out : Suvichar in Hindi
31) I don’t need luck, though. I don’t want it. I’ve always had to struggle and fight, and that’s made me strong. It’s made me who I am.
32) There’s nothing wrong with a life of peace and prosperity. I suggest you think about what it is that you want from your life, and why.
33) SOMETIMES LIFE IS LIKE THIS DARK TUNNEL. You can’t always see the Light at the end of the tunnel, but if you keep moving.. you will come to a better place.
34) You sound like my nephew, always thinking you need to do things on your own without anyone’s support. There’s nothing wrong with letting people who love you help you.
35) Leaves from the vine, Falling so slow, Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foam, Little soldier boy, Come marching home, Brave soldier boy,Comes marching home.
36) Destiny is a funny thing. You never know how things are going to work out. But if you keep an open mind and an open heart, I promise you will find your own destiny someday.
37) I wanted to do it. I wanted to take out all my anger at him. But… I couldn’t. I don’t know if it’s because I’m too weak to do it, or if it’s because I’m strong enough not to.
38) You are going through a metamorphosis, my nephew. It will not be a pleasant experience but when you come out of it. You will be the beautiful prince you were always meant to be.
39) The greatest illusion of this world is the illusion of separation. Things you think are separate and different are actually one and the same… We are all one people, but we live as if divided.
40) In the spirit world, your emotions become your reality…Even in the material world, If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you’ll ever see.
Iroh always used to encourage Zuko to see things in a different way. When you go through his quotes it will help you see any failure in life as an opportunity and you will get the encouragement to start things all over with a positive mindset.