Karma is a thousand years old spiritual belief that deals with cause and effect. As per Karma, if you do good to the world, the good deed comes back to you. On the contrary, if you do harm, karma will never spare you.
Though Karma is cannot technically be proven, but it is seen that wise men often give importance to it. Even if don’t believe in Karma, you should reconsider your opinion after going through this list of thought-provoking karma quotes collected especially for you.
1) Doubt breeds doubt.
2) Be gentle with the earth.
3) My Karma ran over your dogma.
4) What you sow, you shall reap.
5) Do good and good will follow you.
6) Sin, our past decides our future.
7) Worthless people blame their karma
8) What goes around comes back around.
9) Worthless people blame their karma.
10) Go out and be a nice human being.
11) Those who anger you, conquer you.
12) Love conquers everything even karma.
13) Ego is the biggest enemy of humans.
14) The man who does ill must suffer ill.
15) Our life is what our thoughts make it.
16) When you lose, do not lose the lesson.
17) Life is full of endless possibilities.
18) Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein.
19) If karma doesn’t hit you, I gladly will.
20) Karma is so mean even when I’m not mean.
21) Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.
22) Spend some amount of time alone everyday.
23) No man is more cheated than a selfish man.
24) To live without risk is to risk not living.
25) We are shaped by the things that we love.
26) We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
27) Those who act in ego do not go beyond karma.
28) I hope karma slaps in your face before I do.
29) Karma: Serving justice one jerk at a time.
30) Our life is whatever our thoughts make it.
31) Good things could happen to not so bad people.
32) Revenge will never solve anything, KARMA will.
33) Just keep calm and let karma finish the job.
34) You might think I’m a fool, but karma isn’t.
35) Once a year, go some place you have never been.
36) The real happiness of life is in doing ‘karma’.
37) Karma does not bind one who has renounced work.
38) Whatever pleases you is a pure action of karma.
39) Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
40) Karma is a real life boomerang of our own deeds.
41) Revenge never solves anything. But karma will.
42) Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
43) Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
44) Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
45) I just smile, knowing that karma is on its way.
46) You cannot control the results, only your actions.
47) Those who dig ditches fall into them eventually.
48) Peace is impossible if ignorance is your master.
49) Realize that everything connects to everything else.
50) Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.
Check out: Best Whatsapp Status Quotes
51) Every little thing that you do comes back to you.
52) No man is more cheated than a man who is selfish.
53) Your life is a reflection of exactly who you are.
54) When we tell our stories, the gods hear our sorrows.
55) Hi Karma, I have a long list of people you missed.
56) You are right where you’re supposed to be in life.
57) Always learn the rules so you can break them properly.
58) When you do something bad: it comes back to you later.
59) Do not let a small dispute injure a great relationship.
60) Remember that silence can sometimes be the best answer.
61) Be kind to others, for everyone is fighting a battle.
62) Do good with what you have, or it will do you no good.
63) Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
64) Open yourself to change, but do not let go of your values.
65) Undeservedly you will atone for the sins of your fathers.
66) I hope one day, you choke on all of the trash you talk.
67) Just remember: karma never loses or forgets an address.
68) People who are soft spoken and truthful are loved by all.
69) Be honest, like karma it will eventually come back to you.
70) Never let anyone walk through your mind with dirty feet.
71) Fighting revenge with revenge will never solve anything.
72) Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.
73) A person can achieve everything by being simple and humble.
74) True wealth does not burn; it cannot be stolen by a thief.
75) Before you begin on the journey of revenge, dig two graves.
76) Men are never punished for their sins, but by their sins.
77) Take responsibility for the energy you bring into a room.
78) We are here to awaken from the illusion of our separateness.
79) How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
80) You can hide from everyone. But still karma is watching you.
81) What you plant, you harvest; such are the fields of karma.
82) Goodness creates its own heaven. Sin creates its own hell.
83) If you do good, then good will follow you throughout life.
84) Never let other people’s actions disturb your inner peace.
85) I just hope that karma punches you in the face before I do.
86) Like a boomerang, karma sends back to you what you put out.
87) Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it.
88) We awaken in others the same attitude of mind we hold in them.
89) Act so as to elicit the best in others and thereby in thyself.
90) Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it.
91) Never let a small disagreement destroy a great relationship.
92) For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.
93) Give out to the world what you most want to come back to you.
94) The jealous are troublesome to others, but torment to themselves.
95) Sometimes not getting what you want is an amazing stroke of luck.
96) Karma is like gravity – it’s so basic, we don’t even notice it.
97) Those without thoughts of resentment and anger will find peace.
98) Life is just like an echo: what you send out comes back to you.
99) Luck is a word devoid of sense. Nothing can exist without a cause.
100) By the karma of good actions, some come to serve the Perfect Guru.
101) You can’t control the results, but you can control your actions.
102) Karma: if you do good things, then good things will come to you.
103) Those who create their own drama really deserve their own karma.
104) An eye for an eye mentality will only make the whole world blind.
105) When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
106) Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.
107) Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to achieve it.
108) Karma has one really wicked sense of humour. Don’t ever forget that.
109) I know what karma is, but it never happens to the people that need it.
110) If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
111) A person who performs good Karma (deeds) is always held in high esteem.
112) Happiness is not something ready made. It is comes from your own actions.
113) I’m just going to sit here and laugh as karma slaps you across the face.
114) Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.
115) Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
116) When you realize you have made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
117) Before you set off on your journey for revenge, remember to dig two graves.
118) I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good.
119) Maxim for life: You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.
120) Karma is a really simple concept: an action for an action – be it good or bad.
121) The liar’s punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else.
122) Do good with what thou hast, or it will do thee no good. They who live have all things; they who withhold have nothing.
So, remember as per Karma, if you dedicate your life to doing good deeds, you will be rewarded in some way. If you take a look at these Karma quotes on our website, it will help you stay positive in life. So to stay happy and blessed always indulge in love, compassion and kindness and watch Karma give it back to you in some way or the other.